Nor-Cal Controls is a company you will be proud to be a part of. Our top-notch employees are a reflection of the outstanding customer service we provide. We value the contributions each employee makes, and we encourage and support employee growth and collaboration. If you are seeking a work environment that is fun and professional, appreciative of your contributions and encouraging of your professional goals, you will find all of these things at Nor-Cal Controls!
Our office in Diamond Springs is located in the beautiful foothills between Sacramento and South Lake Tahoe. We are close enough for you to live an urban lifestyle or enjoy the great outdoors–whichever your preference may be.
We care about our employees’ health and well-being. We offer the following benefits to our full-time employees:
- Health Insurance: Nor-Cal offers a choice between two Gold-level medical plans, and excellent dental and vision. We pay the entire premium for employee-only coverage plus contribute 65% for dependent coverage.
- 401(k) Plan: Nor-Cal provides a generous Safe Harbor match based on an employee’s salary deferral.
- Paid Time Off : You will accrue 14 days during your first year of employment, 15 days after completing the first year, and on-going increases based on length of service.
- Nine paid holidays per calendar year. Plus one personal floating holiday.
- $75,000 Life Insurance: Supplemental life insurance is also offered.
- Long Term Disability: If disabled more than 90 days, you are eligible for 60% of salary replacement.
- Employee Assistance Program: Free confidential consultations for legal and financial services, and for the stressors of daily living
- Fitness Allowance
*We conduct pre-employment background and drug tests, including marijuana