How to Use the Support Forum
First, try to find the answers to your question using the categories in the right-hand column or the search bar.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, then, by all means, ask the community.
How to Post a Question
If you can’t find the answer to your question after searching the forum, ask a new one:
- Use the “Ask A Question” button in the right-hand column to start asking a new question.
- Enter a title for your question. It’s best to use something that relates to the topic you want to discuss (e.g. Power Factor control for 20 MW PV plant).
- Use the next field to describe the specific topic question(s) you have.
- After you’ve included all of everything you want to ask, choose whether you’d prefer your question to be public or if you’d like it to remain private with one of our support team.
- Then select which category your question best fits. If your questions apply to more than one of the provided categories, you may want to enter them separately.
- Include any relevant images or attachments you may have by using the button labeled “Choose File.”
- Post the new topic.
How to Answer a Question
We encourage all members to participate in the community and help each other out but please keep in mind that no one is required to answer your question(s). When viewing other members question(s), please refrain from interjecting personal comments and questions. Keep your comments directed towards the original post. Order of authority for answering topic questions:
- Nor-Cal Admins (Engineers, Project Managers, Business Development)
- All other community members. If you are not sure on the accuracy of a particular feedback comment, please ask polite clarification. Discussions of this nature often benefit all involved.
To Answer a Question
You must log in to answer a question. If you need to register as a user you can do that here. Then:
- Navigate to the category and question you’d like to answer.
- If you’re not logged in, it will ask you to do so.
- After you’re logged in, enter your best answer and click “Submit.”
The information contained within this website is of general nature and intended purely as background reading for the participants taking part in forum discussions and projects. Changes may occur in circumstances at any time that may affect the accuracy or completeness of the information presented within any section of the forum and/or website. Nor-Cal Controls ES, Inc. have taken all reasonable care in producing and presenting the content contained herein, however, we do not accept responsibility for any loss, expense or liability that you may incur from using or relying on the information sourced from this website, its forums and blogs.
Third-Party Content and Links
Nor-Cal Controls ES, Inc. accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of third-party content or links, or your reliance on any information contained within any such content available through our website. The comments published on our forum represent a wide range of views and interests of the participating individuals and organizations. Statements made during online discussions are the personal opinions of the commentators and do not necessarily reflect those of our forum administrative team. Nor-Cal Controls ES, Inc. at all times and at its absolute discretion, reserves the right to remove reasonably offensive comments in line with our forum moderation guidelines.