Nor-Cal Controls is a company you will be proud to be a part of. Our top-notch employees are a reflection of the outstanding customer service we provide. We value the contributions each employee makes, and we encourage and support employee growth and collaboration. If you are seeking a work environment that is fun and professional, appreciative of your contributions and encouraging of your professional goals, you will find all of these things at Nor-Cal Controls!
Our office in Diamond Springs is located in the beautiful foothills between Sacramento and South Lake Tahoe. We are close enough for you to live an urban lifestyle or enjoy the great outdoors–whichever your preference may be.
We care about our employee’s health and well-being . We offer the following benefits to our fulltime employees:
- Health Insurance – Nor-Cal offers Gold-level medical plans, and excellent dental and vision We pay the entire premium for employee-only coverage plus contribute 65% for dependent coverage.
- 401(k) Plan – Nor-Cal provides a generous Safe Harbor match to employee’s salary deferral.
- Paid Time Off for vacations, illnesses, or appointments. You will accrue 12 days during your first year of employment, 15 days after completing the first year, and on-going increases based on length of service.
- Nine paid holidays per calendar year.
- $75,000 Life Insurance. Supplemental life insurance is also offered.
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program – telephonic or in-person consultations for legal services, financial services, daily living services, referrals, etc.
- Fitness Reimbursement up to $100 per year and flexibility in schedule to attend fitness classes.